Portfolio|Program|Project Manager and OPM3 Management Independent Consultant
Argus Maritime focuses on strategic the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) Techniques as executed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to improve new business development and increase business process efficiencies by offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to client business from a OPM3/Projectized Organizational perspective.
• Extensive knowledge and experience proficiently handling complex mission critical projects under extreme time constraints.
• Analyze environment in recommending hardware and software requirements within clients proposed budget.
• Ensure that all system designs and implementations are approved by users and management and are kept in accordance with applicable company policies.
• Provide initial technical training for all personnel and ongoing user support.
• Maintain manual comprised of training materials with technical definitions translated into non-technical terms.
• Exemplary technical, managerial, and analytical work involving Portfolio, Program and Project Management methodologies and techniques; and associated Project Management Information Systems (PMIS).